You are here
I Love to Read Month
Published on January 18, 2019
I Love to Read Month is coming in February! We will be doing some really fun reading activities all month long. We want all of our students to have fun reading. So ask your children about what is happening at school during the month and join us for our evening and Saturday activities.
- Feb. 4 Author visit
- Feb. 6 Buddy reading - students will read with another grade
- Feb. 13 Pajama day - reading in our cozy clothes
- Feb. 14 Book exchange - bring in books to exchange for different titles.
- Feb. 20 Read 100 minutes at school (100th day of school)
- Feb. 21 Family Literacy Night (Come and join us for fun activities. More information coming soon.)
- Feb. 27 Read around the school
- Feb. 28 Book Give Away - Each student will receive a new book to come home.
- March 2 Bloomington Bookfest from 9:00-12:00 at Oak Grove Middle School